Sunday, October 16, 2011

Aunt Georgia!

I know I am a complete SLACKER!!! (Doesn't it feel like it should still be August?) I am trying though, here is my August block for Georgia. I had finished it a few weeks ago but then re-did part of it b/c it didn't seem to line up right and so here is my finished product (and it still isn't lined up right) but I hope it works! I really liked this block, really cute!! I can't wait to see the finished quilt. I apologize for being so late!!
Anyway, September and October blocks are on the top of my "to do" list this week!

2 comments:

  1. You'RE funny, August huh welll the weather is getting cold...........not august, but to look at your beautiful square I am getting warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received it yesterday, Thanks, Now I am going to put it together.
    IT is awesome, Thanks to everyone.

    ReplyDelete