Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Thanks for the squares, Rachel G.!!!

Rachel (Graham)....I got your square, It looks GREAT and I love the dotted Swiss! so Summery! My mom used to make summer dresses out of dotted swiss for me and my sisters! So good memories when I see and feel that! And I got your sweet granma's!!! She chose some really good shades of blue and I LOVE HER pattern and technique!!! I will definitely use it in the quilt...will make it even more special! Tell her thank you so much!!! Or give me her address and I will write and tell her. She is so amazing! My granny did quilt squares up until she was about 90-ish and I have a few of ones she did. I want to somehow use them to make something, maybe a pillow for each of the kids except I think I only have 3 or 4, so have to figure that one out!!! :D Thank you for the quilt squares! Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Your welcome!!!!!! Sorry it was late but it was probably fun to get while Gary was gone. I loved that square and pattern so much that I almost wanted to keep that square. I can't wait to see it all put together; LOVE YOU LOTS! -this is Rachel but I'm at my cousins house and can't seem to log into my account

    ReplyDelete