Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Introduction




NAME: Rochelle (and that's my youngest Brendon)

WHERE DO YOU LIVE: Utah

HOBBIES: Running, chasing my two boys, blog stalking, and watching TV

SEWING EXPERIENCE: ummmm.....back in 7th grade we did a section in our TLC class on sewing....but my mom has sewed my whole life and will be supervising my every action - so I promise it won't turn out bad!!!  I'm excited to start learning to sew!

WHAT IS YOUR BEST FEATURE:  My husband would say my boobs while breastfeeding....but I'd say my eyes

WHAT CRAZY THING DO YOU WANT TO TRY:  Running a half and a full marathon one day!

WHAT MAKES YOU PANIC:  I'm with Abigail - just thinking about what could happen to my kids gives me anxiety!

Anyway - I'm Rachel's (and Rosanne's) cousin - just so you know how I fit.  So excited to get to know you all and get an awesome quilt!

4 comments:

  1. i almost said my triple D's but i refrained! glad you went there.....we could be friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lady!! You are so funny, I totally miss you and hope to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me laughas well. Love your best feature...leave it to you to make that comment! :)

    ReplyDelete