Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Introduction

My Introduction


NAME:  Georgia

 
WHERE DO YOU LIVE: Utah  Currently (CA,FL, AR, MO, UT- retired ex military spouse)

HOBBIES: Camping in the 5th Wheel with my hubby, boating, playing with my grandkids, yard work, playing with my grandkids, 4 wheeling, playing with my grandsons, traveling, playing with my grandson, shooting (when it is warm), playing with my grandkids, visitng with my children, crafts, playing with my grandchildren, doing taxes and again talking on the phone with my grandson, doing to classic car shows and guess again, playing with my grandsons.     Pretty boring!
 
SEWING EXPERIENCE:   I started in home economics class in 7th grade.  However when I moved to Little Rock AFB a good friend of mine actually helped me to read a pattern, and I have dabbled in sewing off and on for several years, lets see I am 48 now, so there you go.
 
WHAT IS YOUR BEST FEATURE:  Smile (although not photogenic at all)
 
WHAT CRAZY THING DO YOU WANT TO TRY:  Open a business with my husband where it is warm.  It is crazy when you have almost lived a lifetime already.
 
WHAT MAKES YOU PANIC:  I had heavy duty anxiety when I watched Meet the Parents.  Any uncomfortable situation can get me to panic big time.  The thought of losing any of my children or siblings.
 
Anyway - I'm Rachel's Aunt.........My other neices cousin said everyone has to have a crazy aunt and she meant me so I guess I can have the title everywhere......even though those neices didn't really term me as crazy so.................I am Rachel's Crazy Aunt. (Title given to me by default)

4 comments:

  1. welcome crazy aunt georgia! meet the parents is hilarious...as long as i am not the one in the uncomfortable situations i can laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your smile too! & I like that title- Crazy Aunt Georgia! Glad you're doing this:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your picture with your grandbabies is so adoreable. Glad to see you dong this as well!! It will be lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Georgia!! Love the pic and I am so glad you and Rochelle are doing this!!

    ReplyDelete