Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Introduction

With my first granddaughter, Emma

My Intro!

Name: Hello everyone, I'm Marion O'Neil (Robyn's Mom)

Where do you live? I live in east Texas. I was actually born in central Texas but moved
shortly thereafter to Whittier, California where I grew up, went to school, got married, and had 4 children before leaving for the south, where we had our 5th little surprise.

Hobbies: Sewing, reading, cross stitching, crocheting, spending time with my grandbaby, spending time at the lake with family.

Sewing Experience: I started sewing when I was about 12 and took a home-ec class. At the end of the class all the girls made a dress and participated in a fashion show. From then on I started making dresses and other clothes for my mother and me. My experience includes numerous dresses for my girls, formals, two wedding dresses, a few quilts, curtains, pillows, and other misc projects.

Best Feature? Blue eyes

What Crazy Thing Do You Want to Try? By now I've been there, done that.

What Makes You Panic? Phone calls late at night, they always bring bad news.

4 comments:

  1. Your grand-daughter is absolutely adoreable. I know you are really enjoying her. I am also very amazed at your experience in sewing. Wow, you have really done alot. I am impressed! I know that voting time is coming...come see me if you get a chance. I miss seeing you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss seeing you, and I still have the black curtains you sewed me for my apartment bedroom! I love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your granddaughter is so adorable!! I am excited that you are doing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the support. I was a little hesitant to join in the fun, but now I'm definitely looking forward to participating in the quilting group.

    ReplyDelete