Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Introducing Me!

My Favorite Sewer- Grandma Grebe
LOVE THIS LADY!



NAME: Rachel Graham




WHERE DO YOU LIVE: Little Rock, AR (Previously GA, UT, TX, & Long Island)
HOBBIES: Running, Reading (Jane Austen's my fav), Sewing, Hair, Lots of Girly Stuff with my Girls, like hair, makeup, mani/pedis, and hanging out with my honey!

SEWING EXPERIENCE:  Not too much a class in HS, and then since I got my machine Christmas 2009 I've been trying to do some things here and there- but I DEFINITELY have a desire to be better!


WHAT IS YOUR BEST FEATURE:   I guess my legs

WHAT CRAZY THING DO YOU WANT TO TRY: Scuba Diving with Joey, maybe in the Red Sea?!  & Qualify to Run the Boston Marathon
WHAT MAKES YOU PANIC: The thought of anything happening to the kids or Joey, & extreme messes (like the time I spilled hair removal wax all over our carpet-- yeah I dont keep it in the house anymore...)

Thanks everyone for joining me! 


2 comments:

  1. Your best feature are your legs!!!!! I could think of something better. Lol Love your picture with grandma. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny - I remember you having to have the lines straight when vaccuuming carpet...I can only imagine how much you dislike messes - especially involving hair wax!

    ReplyDelete