Wednesday, January 26, 2011










My Introduction



NAME: Hi, I am Dalana Grebe (Rachel & Rosanne's mom)




WHERE DO YOU LIVE: I live in Hallsville, Texas I am actually a Missourian however, I have really adapted to the Texan Lifestyle

HOBBIES: I love to do scrapbooking, design, home decorating, building, marketing, business, etc...I love to swim, walk, travel, hiking, and list could go on an on... I love to do weddings and events. I have started really enjoying doing the food and being creative.


SEWING EXPERIENCE: I have done quilts, crafts, not a big sewer but I am totally excited about doing this together.


WHAT IS YOUR BEST FEATURE:
My best feature is that I love being a grandmother ( I have three wonderful grandchildren), I am organized, and the best thing is that I am positive and I love living life.

WHAT CRAZY THING DO YOU WANT TO TRY: I will never tell!!!!

WHAT MAKES YOU PANIC:

I am excited about living life. I just want to be healthy and have lots of fun!!!
I want to live along time. I am excited about doing this together. This will be so much fun!
Georgia Berg is my sister and Rochelle Overy is my neice. This will be so fun!






4 comments: